hovercraft [-h] [-t TEMPLATE] [-c CSS] [-a] <presentation> <targetdir>
- The path to the reStructuredText presentation file.
- The directory where the presentation is written. Will be created if it does not exist.
- -h, --help
- Show this help.
- -t TEMPLATE, --template
- TEMPLATE Specify a template. Must be a .cfg file, or a directory with a template.cfg file. If not given it will use a default template.
- -c CSS, --css CSS
- An additional CSS file for the presentation to use. See also the :css: settings of the presentation.
- -a, --auto-console
- Pop up the console automatically. This is useful when you are rehearsing and making sure the presenter notes are correct. You can also set this by having :auto-console: true first in the presentation.
- -s, --skip-help
- Pop up the console automatically. This is useful when you are rehearsing and making sure the presenter notes are correct. You can also set this by having :skip-help: true first in the presentation.
- --n, --skip-notes
- Do not include presenter notes in the output.
Built in templates¶
There are two templates that come with Hovercraft! One is called default and will be used unless you specify a template. This is the template you will use most of the time.
The second is called simple and it doesn’t have a presenter console. This template is especially useful if you combine it with the --skip-notes parameter to prepare a version of your presentation to be put online.